Kitchens With Confidence Allergen & Gluten-free Certification:
This certification is for dedicated kitchens, stations, prep areas, pantries, or other dedicated space that allows a company and their staff to accommodate those with special dietary needs.
Auditors from Kitchens with Confidence assist and advise establishments along each step from the review of their ordering and receiving food protocols all the way to the service if customers at the table. These trained auditors help facilities become top-shelf food service establishments and increase their awareness of food allergies.
After working with a KWC auditor a facility’s staff is equipped with the tools needed to monitor, identify and control allergens and gluten within their menus and ingredient lists. The kitchen audits provide and educate “best in class” plans, policies and procedures for serving those with special dietary needs.
The Allergen Audits review and analyze the commercial kitchen to ensure diners with special dietary needs are being met with knowledge and confidence and include:
- Potential Cross-Contact issues from loading dock to table
- Ordering and storage process
- Substitution and recall procedures for your commercial kitchen
- Policy, procedure, plan, and process for optimal Special dietary needs success
- Complete suggested standard operation procedures from “loading dock to tabletop”
- Required posters and statements as current with the laws in your state, city, and county
- Food flow for all possible fail points along the way
- Review and written report delivered upon completion of the audit
- Legal proof of attempt and due diligence to safely serve those with special dietary needs
- Suggested food allergen training, gluten-free training, and any follow up needed for success
Request a hands-on review and analysis of your food service operation from the loading dock to the table top.